Studying the social internet in Tech 637 at Purdue University. This class is designed for us to be exposed to social media concepts, engaged in social media research, and engorged/engulfed by social media immersion.
This blog will be dedicated to exploring social media in five ways:
- Reflections on various class readings
- Links to interesting blog posts
- Evaluations of social media tools evaluation
- Ideas, thoughts, opinions, commentary, and general miscellany on social media topics.
- Humor and occasional sassiness
- And all the other loose ends, questions, and fears about this journey along the way.
Just in case you were wondering, that list had six things in it. I’m just going to say up front that math is not my strong suit. And I’m lactose intolerant … but that’s for another blog.